[Coco] [Color Computer] Terminal Program

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Sep 5 15:03:01 EDT 2010

On Sunday, September 05, 2010 02:57:23 pm seanrussoct08 did opine:

> Hi Everyone,
>   I wondered, are there any terminal programs out there that don't
> require 512K?

I never had a 128k coco3, but I have used vt-220 to talk to some pretty big
iron in the past.  vt-220 is vt-100, with the added ability to properly
handle the vt-220 escape sequences.  I added that yonks ago when the vt-220
for a system at the tv station blew its H.O.T., and DEC just giggled when I
asked about a new part.

ISTR one of the things I also added was the ability to use, automatically,
rzsz for file transfers.

I think its out there, but if not I'll see if I can get pclos to talk to
mine and extract my archive of it & put it on my web page.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)