[Coco] Are There any Rainbow on Tape/Disk Archives

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Sep 4 00:17:13 EDT 2010

Thanks Bob - I had thought, at one time, my son had them all in his archive,
but upon searching it, I find a few scattered disk images. When he comes
home, I think perhaps I should try to get him to set up a page for archiving
the entire set, if it doesn't already exist as an archive somewhere.
-Big John