[Coco] Artifacting (again)

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Wed Sep 1 19:42:39 EDT 2010

Holding down F1 at startup set's the alternate phase on the CoCo 3.

Most of the games I remember, Dallas Quest, The King, etc. were RED/BLUE
artifacted and the screen came up either RED or BLUE and you pressed RESET
until it switched from RED to BLUE or BLUE to RED (depending on the game...)

-John's DAD