[Coco] cartridge edtasm image for vcc

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed Sep 1 18:36:15 EDT 2010

John,

Funny you should mention that. I was on the phone with John from gccc and I mention that
I've been thinking about using mamou as an assembler for a number of years.
Shouldn't even need a make file a short shell script should be able to handle the
assembly and create the disk image. I'm going to have to put some time and effort into
this! :-)

the other Frank