[Coco] More CoCo Stuff for Sale

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Sep 28 09:57:11 EDT 2010

I found some additional CoCo goodies in my storage cabinet that I am not using nor do I anticipate using.  Feel free to email me if you're interested:

- 5.25" 360K TEAC FD-55BR-521-U Floppy drive - White faceplate
- 5.25" 360K TEAC FD-55BV-06-U Floppy drive - Black faceplate
Both of these floppy drives came from a batch of new in box drives that Cloud-9 obtained back years ago; both have been unused during this time.

- SCSI Hard drive enclosure with built-in power supply; can fit 5.25" or 3.5" SCSI hard drive; contains two 50 pin connectors on back

- SCSI Hard drive enclosure with built-in power supply; 3.5" SCSI hard drive only; contains two 50 pin connectors on back

- Burke & Burke CoCo XT / CoCo XT-RTC interface with Seagate ST-238R RLL hard drive; I have no idea if this hard drive works.

- WD1002-27X (extra controller card for CoCo XT / CoCo XT-RTC)

Thanks,
Boisy

--
Boisy G. Pitre