[Coco] letting a few cool CoCo items go

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Sep 24 19:47:28 EDT 2010

It's fund raising time and sometimes we have to let some stuff go and
grab them another rainy day on ebay.

(1)  26-1182 Plug 'n Power unit for the CoCo (the nice gray one) in
near mint condition w/manual for $45.
(1)  26-3142 Plug 'n Power unit for the CoCo (the buff one with panel
switches) for $35.
(1)  custom CoCo-to-USB serial pak.  It has a male USB dongle
extending from the case and gives you a link between your CoCo and PC.
      Comes with the CoCoNet 1.26 ROM, socketed.  $50 - all new

Write me privately and I'll made a decision today or tomorrow. These
items, U.S. only please.

--
~ Roger Taylor