[Coco] Next Assembly Language Project Ready For Liftoff

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Mon Sep 20 17:44:36 EDT 2010

Next Assembly Language Project Ready For Liftoff

Okay, I'll present this next project without any attempts at dry humor (sorry I upset some of you folks - didn't mean it - actually thought I'd get a few laughs)

Anyway, this next project is the source code for a 51x24 text screen driver for the CoCo 1 and 2 (and maybe some of the clones?). All of the information regarding this, including the commented assembly listing is here:

http://gimechip.com/pages/Introducing_Screen_51_v1_0.html

You will note that I have modified the code to be Position Independent.

Also, the previous project has been updated if you would care to download the most updated version here:

http://gimechip.com/pages/CoCo_Memory_Map_Equates_Disk_EDTASM+_Format_v1_0.html

That's about itm, enjoy. Also, if anyone wants to move these pages to their own sites, feel free to do so and make any modifications you think necessary.