[Coco] CoCo Memory Map Assembly Language Equates

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Sep 18 08:48:32 EDT 2010

This is a little project I've been working on for the past few days in my spare time (which is sparse):
http://www.gimechip.com/pages/CoCo_Memory_Map_Equates_Disk_EDTASM+_Format_v1_0.html

Now, given the recent comments on the list, I expect to receive some of the following comments:
mostly: "Why would you waste your time with this?"
a few:   "Thanks - this is pretty cool"
very few: "That's all well and good, but here's a few corrections"

and probably a few other comments that I have yet to consider. Regardless of what you think, my times already been spent, the project is done, I hope at least one person enjoys it and perhaps can offer corrections.

What I would really like to hear is: "Disk EDTASM was okay in it's day, but may I recommmend the following PC development suites...."

Thanks all, have a wonderful day,
Big John, father of Little John
:-)