[Coco] CoCo Ham Net Tonight (Sep 14th at 10:30pm)

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Tue Sep 14 12:36:02 EDT 2010

Hey all,

It's Tuesday and that means we are holding another coco ham radio net via echolink.  This one will be at 0230 UTC, 10:30PM Eastern 7:30PM Pacific, and it will take place on echolink node 522460 (or you can just search for my call KB1BDM, i'll be the netcontroller tonight).  The theme for this net is video games for the CoCo.  Tell us about your favorite games and learn about ones you maybe never played.  Hope to see you there!

- Todd Wallace (KB1BDM)