[Coco] CoCo Stuff for Sale

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sat Sep 11 23:27:17 EDT 2010

I am going through several storage cabinets of CoCo stuff to see what I no longer need, and came across a few items that I'm willing to part with:

- 5.25" DSDD 40 track drive (beige) in a stand alone case with power supply, power cable, 34 pin cable and Tandy FD-502 disk controller.
- Another  5.25" DSDD 40 track drive (beige) in a stand alone case with power supply, power cable, 34 pin cable and Tandy FD-502 disk controller .
- Multi-Pak (newer 26-3124) upgraded for the CoCo 3.

The items were tested and do work. If you're interested, just email me with an offer.  Whatever doesn't get sold goes up on eBay.

I'll likely have more stuff posted tomorrow.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/