[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 89, Issue 14

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Sep 10 10:55:25 EDT 2010

> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:10:39 -0500
> From: Brad Grier <bradgrier at cox.net>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] Anyone Interested In CoCo Emulator On Android?
> To: coco at maltedmedia.com
>
> Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know as things develop. I was able to
> get Mocha to boot up in the Android emulator (no keyboard, sound, etc).
> There are lots of kinks to work out. I think a usable input scheme is
> going to be a real bear to implement.

Don't know much about Android development, though I own a G1; I would
say for joystick control, use the accelerometer (tilt control), with an
option/fallback to the scrollball "mouse" (I love it on my G1 - its a
pity they got rid of it on later models; maybe there's something similar
though? I've never tried anything other than the G1).

-- Andrew