[Coco] Amateur radio CoCo net

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 25 17:38:28 EDT 2010

On 26/10/2010 6:31 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> Another option is Mumble.. http://mumble.sourceforge.net/    This is
> open source, has clients for Win/Mac/Linux and has no limits on
> participants.  However, the installation and setup is not as simple as
> Skype.  I'd like to make it as easy as possible for any interested
> people to join.

Mumble looks pretty cool. Of particular note is the recorder option (not
sure if Skype supports that?) and the priority speaker, which could go some
way to alleviating the need for a 'moderator'!?!

That's smack bang in the middle of lunchtime for me, so my availability
would depend entirely on whether or not we have a client in the office.

Regards,