[Coco] Audio out mod?

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Oct 23 09:35:57 EDT 2010

Mark, I'll put together a buffer circuit for you this afternoon. My son will
be home today and he can put it up on his website. You can tap a high
impedance audio signal from pin 3 of the RF modulator - just a bit of
buffering and it'll work fine. I'll get that together and have it ready for
John to put on his site this evening. -JohnT