[Coco] VCC6809 on Linux?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 05:21:07 EDT 2010

One of the first things I did when I bought my 701 EeePC a while ago was to
strip Xandros and install Ubuntu. A couple of years after there is a Netbook
Ubuntu distribution (http://www.ubuntu.com/netbook) that makes it easier to
install and run on these small computers.

I remember trying the online Mocha CoCo emulator, it worked but the 701's
weird screen resolution made it a chore to use.

Never got a chance to experiment with the other available CoCo emulators,
400+ days ago I made the mistake of lending the EeePC to my ex and am still
waiting for the thing to get shipped back to me :-(

-- RP