[Coco] Any news on the so called CoCo4 or NextCoCo projectthatBjork was heading?

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Thu Oct 21 00:20:10 EDT 2010

The TC-9 was a 6809 based machine. It was basically a CoCo 3 (GIME and all)
but without the BASIC ROMs and the audio DAC was mapped differently. I don't
think it went over too well - it was geared towards OS-9 L2 usage. It could
be connected to one of the other FHL OS-K machines (was that the TC70?).
Actually up to 14 TC-9's I think could be connected to the 68K machine and
appear in it's memory map. I can't remember exactly - it was something like
that...