[Coco] Hosting for CoCo Projects - Can Anyone Help???

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Oct 19 06:21:53 EDT 2010

Thanks Bob - yes, I knew that it would have to be customized to match the
hardware. Boisy suggested last week that I contact RadiSys directly, which I
intend to do after John is back and settled in. I have the Atari 68K OS-9 as
well, but I was hoping to find an MM/1 version (since the specs for that
particular machine are available... I figured I could work with that). Of
course, my son's design uses the 68008 which will likely make the task even
more difficult... just because of the way the 68008 has to access the
memory. This also brings to light another reason for wanting to get this
stuff up and online.... by making every facet of the design public, I am
hoping there will be folks out there who will be able to help get it going.
In lieu of an actual operating system, it will at least be able to run a
version of Lee Davison's Enhanced BASIC (see here:
http://members.multimania.co.uk/leeedavison/68k/ehbasic/index.html)

In addition to getting the 68K card going, John needs to get the BIOS
finished for his CP/M card. So, hopefully, getting this online as well will
help get it finished too.

Interestingly... I had given up my Vintage Computing Hobby (after passing
everything to Little John), but when my Son needed me to help him with some
of his designs ... well, I got hooked... no better drug than the CoCo, ay?

Thanks all, and may God bless you all ... you guys are great. - Big John