[Coco] CoCo 3 Serial Interrupt

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:43:15 EDT 2010

I'm thinking the CoCo 2 and 3's use the serial interrupt for the "CD" line,
not the "RX" line (unfortunately), so the coco could send more data to a
serial printer.  I've often though about shorting the "CD" line and the "RX"
line together for an interrrupt driven serial receive, but appearently, the
reverse int logic would foobar this idea (although... I thought the PIA
could be configured to reverse this....)