[Coco] Need a FD 502 controller that can accept 28 pin roms

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Wed Oct 13 13:38:27 EDT 2010

Mark,

Will that eprom adapter fit the FD501 and still be able to close the case? Also, I think it was you I got this HDBDOS 1.2 rompak from.  If I remove eprom from that and put it in your adapter and then the FD501, will that work on a coco3 without cutting traces or soldering wires? Also, if i want both DECB 2.1 AND HDBDOS selectable, id need to send the eprom back to you to get reprogrammed right?

- Todd Wallace