[Coco] Need a FD 502 controller that can accept 28 pin roms

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Wed Oct 13 00:28:58 EDT 2010

The FD-501 drives will work with the FD-502 controller (or pretty much any
coco controller). I may be mistaken, but I believe that the FD-502, although
having a 28-pin socket, is still only wired for an 8K eprom and the
additional address line will still need to be hacked into the socket with a
jumper wire. Can anyone else confirm this?
-John