[Coco] DECB or ECB Compiler

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Oct 4 10:01:25 EDT 2010

So did these products actually exist? And did they run in, and create
machine code programs for ECB? They sound really cool from the description
on the website, but I never heard of them when I was into the coco years
ago. Anyway, if these packages do exist, is there anyway to get our hands
on them?