[Coco] Assembly Language Question

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Oct 1 19:45:30 EDT 2010

Thanks Darren - It's actually kind of a funny story as to how I figured it
out - when I wrote it first in BASIC (the one that worked correctly), I
referenced the Disk EDTASM+ manual for the Memory Locations. When I wrote
the Assembly Version, I referenced the unravelled series. That's where I got
crossed up. After I posted this to the list, I backtracked - looked at the
Disk EDTASM manual and found my error.

You guys are great - it's nice to be able to ask a question about something
as simple as this little joystick routine and not be ridiculed for writing
something so simple. (and not being able to get it going)