[Coco] There is absolutely no way to play artifacted games correctly on VCC latest version is there?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Wed Oct 27 01:26:13 EDT 2010

I recently had no choice but to upgrade to the latest version of VCC as the previous was was freezing when I tried to use it's configuration option. But to make a long story short I tried an option that was there previously in 1.4 (not the current 1.42) in which if you pressed the combination of [F1] and [F9] you got an alternate artiffact color set but that no longer seems to work. So I'm right right VCC can no longer run artifacted games anymore...