[Coco] Sort of OT - Looking for TRS 80 Model 4 power supply

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:00:25 EDT 2010

Recently I swung by a PC Recycling place to drop off some old systems and
found a CoCo 1 for sale - condition unknown.  I picked it up for $10 just so
it would not end up being recycled.

I was talking to the clerk about the CoCo and other old computers and he
asked if I knew where he could find a power supply for an TRS 80 Model 4
that he has.

Does anyone on the list have one to sell?  If so, let me know.

By the way, the clerk will keep an eye out for other CoCo stuff, and if I
don't need it I will offer it to the list at cost.  As a matter of fact if
some one wants that CoCo 1 I rescued then drop me a line.

Cheers,

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/