[Coco] Phoenix IDE video

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Oct 17 14:14:00 EDT 2010

For those wondering about the new Phoenix IDE, I've put a 2 minute
video together that captures a screen session of me playing around
building the Projector-3 system using the IDE.  The video size is
small but you can get an idea of how the interface looks and works
and how smooth it is.  Zoom it to full screen to get the feel.  Near
the end, I add a virtual disk to the project which appears as a
floppy disk in its editor.

In the coming days I'll make better videos showing off the IDE which
is close to being released.  I need to sell some cheap preorder
copies now to pay for the license for several commercial components I
have in the IDE.  Buy in now.

www.coco3.com

--
~ Roger Taylor