[Coco] The Rainbow, Volume 2, Number 10, April 1983

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Oct 6 11:48:38 EDT 2010

Wow! Another issue is done, and in record time to boot! I really want to
thank John Guin and 'tinybasic' for their excellent work. Also I would
like to thank a new commer: 'mbrowen'. And finally a big thanks to
'Robert' for comming back!

But, as always, I need more people!

Come to the CoCoMag web site
<http://cocomag.dyndns.org/TheRainbow.shtml> and help digitize The
Rainbow.

Each digitization task consumes less than a minute of your time. Through
the contributions of many people each magazine is built up to make
avaiable every article, advertisment and filler avaiable in textual
form.

*** Make it your start page ***
***     do a task-a-day     ***

I'm skipping ahead to Volume 3, Number 4 (November 1983) becuase I could
not find hi-res scans of June '83 - October '83 on the internet. If you
have greater than 300 dpi scans of these magazines, please, upload them
to Maltedmedia.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright