[Coco] Vcc Problem Follow-Up: It wasn't Vcc, but me

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Oct 1 20:04:37 EDT 2010

Vcc Problem Follow-Up: It wasn't Vcc, but me

you guys may recall that I was having problems with Vcc shutting down - not just shutting down but just completely vanishing. It would simply close and be gone. This only occurred when I was using the bitbanger capture and I assumed it had something to do with that. I WAS WRONG. I reinstalled my ATI video drivers and the problem ended - so to the author of Vcc - I apologize if I caused you frustration in trying to track a non-existant bug :)