[Coco] Double sided disk usage with the Vavasour orCollyer Coco3emulators?

Mon Nov 29 15:11:12 EST 2010

Hi,

Yes the "complete Collyer web site is on RTSI.". I also have a separate
capture somewhere including the source if it is not in the RTSI file.

I remember that 80 Track (And others) OS-9 diskettes have an incorrect
parameter describing the diskette format quite often.

I did not have this problem as having both 5-1/4" and 3.5" 80 Track double
sided disks and all the other flavors forced me to have the disks described
correctly on both my real CoCo and the Collyer emulator.

Collyer's 6309 version has some important bug fixes for Jeffs utilities.

I could be more useful if I could remember where my OS-9 manual is, I think
I added some notes in it or somewhere.

DECB can do 40 tracks single sided with a poke I remember but not 80 tracks.

SHF

P.S. http://yaccs.info/PROGRAMAS/XFILER/xfiler.html  has a bad link for the
download, it needs to be found and saved on RTSI or ....