[Coco] How much memory

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:50:38 EST 2010

I think you might have said "forth" when you meant "FLEX".   I've been
reading through the 68 Micro Journal and F. Hogg was a big proponent
of FLEX.  AFAIK, normal FLEX does not do multitasking and is a much
more spartan/basic system than even OS9 L1.  I've been playing with
FLEX on the FPGA (John Kent's System09).  It feels a lot like CPM.

There were some enhanced FLEX systems that could multitask and offered
more features.. UniFLEX was one I think.  Don't know much about them
but I've read the ads, they sound interesting.