[Coco] How much memory

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:31:26 EST 2010

Hi Aaron,

Actually, that's sortof the way DCom works. It is 5 different parts, each
composed of the modules necessary to complete that portion of the decompile.
The main program (part 1) loads each of the other parts in its turn. Decode
is 3 modules, and each chains to the next. In all it works (well, mostly, as
there are still some things not finished), but I feel like I'm not doing it
right, and for one main reason. DCom is to I-Code modules, for all intents
and purposes, what DisAsm is to object code modules. My thinking is that I
should be able to decompile I-Code modules with one module the same way
DisAsm disassembles object code modules with just one module.

Maybe my thinking is incorrect.

Wayne