[Coco] Double sided disk usage with the Vavasour or Collyer Coco3emulators?

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sun Nov 28 22:09:21 EST 2010

Robert,
I am currently assembling a FreeDOS based 1.0Ghz PIII to run emulation and
disk image tools. I will likely dual boot the machine with D at mn Small Linux
for the superior disk tools linux provides. I should have it all worked out
tomorrow (currently when I allow the networking components to auto configure
with DHCP, EMM386 crashes with an illegal instruction upon boot... which
stinks... looks like I'll have to resort to setting FDOS up for networking
using MicroShaft tools.)

In any event, I have been able to get David Keils's DOS-based emulators to
work with 80 track diskettes in the past, but I haven't tried it with the
other two you mention. When I get this DOS machine "debugged", I'll see what
I can do with Jeff's emulator and post back.
-JohnT-
======