[Coco] How much memory

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sun Nov 28 17:09:00 EST 2010

Well, modern OS do have memory limits too.  The only way to break the
3.7 GB limit is to use a 64-bit version on both the Mac and Windows.
(And both have issues when it older 32-bit programs and drivers.)

Not too long ago, PC motherboard memory controls had limit of 64 Megabytes.

You have to deign in limits or else you are wasting too much on memory
controls you don't need.

Steve