[Coco] RF connection was Re: My kind of Ebay auction

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Nov 27 17:31:26 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 01:29:43PM -0500, Rob Rosenbrock wrote:

> They still have an RF input for cable TV, and can tune in channel
> 2-4.

And as long as TVs have that, CoCos can be connected directly to them!

I ran my CoCo 3 that way for a while.  Almost as good as an RGB
monitor, plus I could play CoCo2 games in color!  That's how I beat
Zaxxon. :-)

All it takes is a little wire-adaptor to go from Cable to RCA.  IIRC
Walmart has them.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA