[Coco] What would a CoCo successor have to have as a minimum?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Nov 27 13:41:09 EST 2010

I think a lot of us are getting hung up on cost while still formulating what the hardware will
actually be. What I can start to do is compile the suggestions into potential consensus and
propose a hardware solution. From that point we can take every idea and form a basis from
where we can go both feature wise and cost wise solutions. That is partly why I think s
multiboard solution is an overall suitable appoach. One base system with add ons to
everyone's desire. Kind of like what we now have with the Coco3. That seems to be
acceptable to most. I do know it is somewhat old fashion but then the Coco is a retro
computer anyway.

james