[Coco] Seeking: ECB ROM chip

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Wed Nov 24 15:19:36 EST 2010

Roger,
I also ordered a tube of 68764's so I could get Rogelio an EPROM for his
CoCo. I use the EMP-20 - I have several of them and the 01-29 family
modules, so this thing let's me program just about anything. The cool thing
about it is that I was able to use the NT driver to install it into Windows
XP, even though it's a DOS-Based device. As long as the programmer software
is running Full-Screen, the NT driver allows Windows XP to operate the
programmer. I haven't tried it, but I'm relatively certain that it won't
work with Vista or 7.
-JohnT-