[Coco] What would a CoCo successor have to have as a minimum?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 23 08:40:39 EST 2010

On 22 Nov 2010 at 20:42, William Astle wrote:

> On 10-11-22 07:26 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
> > On 23/11/2010 11:31 AM, Theodore (Alex) Evans wrote:
> >
> >> If one wants to get pedantic, 8ns giving you 125MHz is only 4x faster
> >> than
> >> 25MHz, not 5x faster.
> >
> > Damn, my stupid calculator is broken, it _insists_ that 125/25=5, not 4! :(
>
> <pedantism>

pendantism or not my caluculator and my conservative school of mathematics says the
125/25=5. I know this is not a second order partial differential equation that needs solving,
but I think my intent was to mention that the clock speeds of the two were differentiated by a
factor of 5. Now if that is 5x or pendantic 4x I will let that rest with the court of public opinion.
In my judgement it is a clock difference of 5 times and that satisfies my dimly lit logic.

james