[Coco] Seeking: ECB ROM chip

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 07:56:52 EST 2010

I figured those "ancient" ROMs would be a tough call. I know newer 28 pin
options exist and that an ECB image can be burned into them and then
hardware adapt the 28 pint to the existing 24 pin socket.

If I can't find the original part for the CoCo then that's the way thing
will end up going. Would like to keep the CoCo to its original specs if
possible :-)

Thanks for the offer, following up on e-mail

-- RP