[Coco] An answer! was Re: Emulation Bummer Action (or lack thereof)

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Nov 21 09:25:58 EST 2010

Mark McDougall wrote:
> On 21/11/2010 3:21 PM, Robert Gault wrote:
>
>> I'm open to other interpretations of the data I presented. Have you
>> the JV
>> Coco3 emulator. Can you run confirmatory testing?
>
> I'll give it a go and get back to you...
>
> Regards,

First, for anyone interested in testing/trying this emulator, it can be found at
ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/
Look for 'Coco3 6309 Emulator.zip' .
I suggest you also get johncollyer_website.zip and perhaps look in the 'john
collyer' directory.

Here is some further info. The emulator will run in the root directory of a
WinXP NTFS drive but not any sub-directories. No problems with any directory on
a FAT32 drive.
By the way, the source files for this project are in the website archive.