[Coco] Is there a good, runs on a coco but from a terminal like /t2 editor?

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sun Nov 21 02:02:44 EST 2010

Oh.  That's PVIC.

I'm not sure if I got the code from RTSI or somewhere else, but I have PVIC compiled for the coco using the ported version of Microware CC on my Mac.  Problem is that the resulting binary even after going through the optimizer is 63k.  I have no idea if it works or not.  I never got around to removing features from it to make it smaller.  Maybe it's time I get back to this one.