[Coco] Emulation Bummer Action (or lack thereof)

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Nov 20 15:14:54 EST 2010

I've never used VirtualBox, but I have run Jeff's emulator and David Keil's
emulators in DOSBox. DOSBox already has "DOS" of sorts built in - no need to
install DOS. It works pretty well. Since DOSBox can emulate a real
soundblaster, the emulators can send their sound to the virtual
"soundblaster" as well.
-JohnT-