[Coco] Is there a good, runs on a coco but from a terminal like /t2 editor?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Nov 20 04:18:19 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 11:35:50AM +1000, Bob Devries wrote:

> I've found that the C compiler on OSK is very compatible with the Coco OS9
> version, so conversion from OSK to OS9/6809 should be do-able.

That's good news for a number of potential projects.

The OSK sources certainly seem to be a good place to start looking for
an editor.  There looked to be some interesting stuff there.

And I was glad to see the absence of several old really bad screen
editors from the K&R + 16-bit-int era... Though SE isn't really that
bad once you get used to it... ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA