[Coco] Why do a next Gen CoCo? was Any news on the so called CoCo4 or NextCoCo

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 18:43:37 EST 2010

As I recall, Vcc either started off as or was going to be adopted into the
Coco4 emulator of choice (my memory may be failing me here.) I'm not choosy
either way; hardware vs. emulation. I am planning on buying a DE-1 board and
trying out Gary's development code (not that I could understand it if I saw
it). In kit form, I can solder, follow schematics and diagnose. By no means
am I a designer, but, I do enjoy building projects like is possible with the
Coco3+.

As for my preferred setup; I don't really care - I'll go with the hardware
flow probably. Either way, there are far smarter folks doing these projects
around here than I...

Later,

Brian