[Coco] Why do a next Gen CoCo?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Nov 19 11:12:25 EST 2010

Luis

That is my point while circuits are available, the end user for older retro computers that still
require composite video or NTSC TV sets all require external hardware to use now in the
USA.

What is better yet than an add on circuit, most retro computers now can be spun in a FPGA
and have standard VGA output instead of NTSC.

Then again what ever floats your boat I guess if fine.

james