[Coco] Why do a next Gen CoCo?

Luis Fernández luis45ccs at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 23:06:47 EST 2010

CORRECTION
change coconut 4  for CoCo 4

Dear All
I'm new at this
I do not speak very well English
so sorry
with respect to the Coco 4 I have , I think great suggestion
I have also a commodore 64
and acquired a joystick that had a commodore in a single chip
pc keyboard interface, floppy interface and / or think dd
commodore 64 30 games in one joystick

not a little game is a complete computer with ram rom basic interpreter
sound, everything, but can pc keyboard and much more

would be wonderful to make coco 4 of the way

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C64_Direct-to-TV

http://www.amazon.com/Commodore-64-Games-Joystick-Electronic-Game/dp/B000701CSM