[Coco] Any news on the so called CoCo4 or NextCoCo projectthatBjork was heading?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Nov 18 09:26:29 EST 2010

Agreed that this is a blast! I've done more programming and playing with it then
I ever did on the various emulators that I have!! For reasons I can't explain it
has the feel of a real coco. The only difference is that when I do a high speed
poke it is as you put it killer fast!! I'm looking to make some free time to try
out the new release sometime between now and thanksgiving!! I may just bring it
with me! :-)

The Other Frank