[Coco] Any news on the so called CoCo4 or NextCoCo projectthatBjork was heading?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed Nov 17 17:15:32 EST 2010

Is there a reason that the coco4 has to be the end of the line? Any problem with a
coco5,coco6, etc?

I've grown fond of using drivewire instead of an actual physical floppy on my coco3fpga.
The only way to beat it would be wireless. :-) The cartridge roms can be loaded into
flash and run from there. It wouldn't take much flash memory to hold a LOT of roms. It
also shouldn't be to hard to build a "joystick to usb" converter and connect them that
way. A usb adaptor of some sort may be the best way to add a cartridge port(s).

The other Frank