[Coco] Any news on the so called CoCo4 or NextCoCo projectthatBjork was heading?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Nov 17 13:23:16 EST 2010

>From theCOCO4.com point of view it is dead. I eventually do have a need for a small
compact COCO3/45/6/7/8 or what ever you call it. For me it was moved down on the priority
list. I am have a bit of time right now while waiting for parts to be delivered for another project
I have that is higher in my priority view.

What I started may not be a COCO4. Maybe more like a COCO3+. So I work at my own
pace and when I feel like it. Maybe I will have something by Christmas and maybe not.

What I have is FPGA based. I have yet to decide whether one or more FPGAs is involved. I
want a modular design with no board greater than 80mm by 100mm or half a Euro card. Two
layer design also to keep cost down. A three board aproach using half Euro card deminsions
is less than $100.

I have started a blog for all to follow. Don't expect a lot of activity untill December at best.

http://coco3plus.blogspot.com/

just some thoughts

james

ps: Dennis I hope it is okay to list my blog? It is coco related so I figured it is legal to do so.

james