[Coco] V-Term here... [Color Computer] Re: Terminal Program

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 16 00:55:49 EST 2010

Roger,
I haven't actually taken it down yet - but I have limited space so
eventually I will need to remove it, so anything from my site (or anything I
post to this list) that you want to put on yours (site[s]), feel free to do
so. I am working on several more disks of Terminal Programs (all I could
find) for the CoCo and I'll post them as soon as I get them prepared. I'll
let you know when they are ready in case you want to host them as well. Also
note, when I transferred Gene's .ar file to a disk image and extracted the
files, I did not set any of the attributes... those familiar with OS-9 will
already know to do this, but those who are just getting into OS-9 will need
to become familiar with the use of the attributes... overlooking that can
drive you nuts...
Thanks,
JohnT