[Coco] A. Wolfe?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:42:57 EST 2010

There are two ways to get DriveWire working in MESS.  Both will
require you to compile MESS with patched source, although we are
hoping Tim Lindner's bitbanger patch will become part of the official
MESS at some point.

You can get John Linville's patch on the DW4 beta page:
https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/beta

This applies to the MESS source version 0136, which I can't seem to
find right now.  MAME and MESS are changing things and it's hard to
find anything to be honest.  Anybody know where to get the source for
older versions these days?

Once you've built a patched MESS, you put DW4 in tcpip server mode and
boot using the special OS9 disk also found on the DW4 beta page (or
make your own, the modules for this are in the NitrOS9 CVS).

Hope that helps, feel free to send me questions directly or on the list
-Aaron