[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco 1 Keyboard, where can I get one.

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Thu Nov 11 08:31:09 EST 2010

Unless you can find one of the very few aftermarket keyboards made for the CoCo, you either get a later CoCo 2 or a CoCo 3 keyboard, IF your CoCo 1 is the last version with the ribbon connector.  The other option is to take a surplus keyboard, unsolder the circuit board, and solder the correct matrix to the cleared key switches.  I've done that last one, twice, and recommend the CoCo 2 or 3 keyboard if you can find it.

Bruce W.