[Coco] Keyboard adapters

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Nov 9 08:18:04 EST 2010

Sorry about that - I didn't notice it was integrated into the machine - The
1000 that I have uses a normal detacheable keyboard - it's not one of the
integrated units.

Speaking of which, aren't the 1000's pretty collectible due to their added
video modes and such?

Anyway, I had a similar project, but I was going to take my White-Case CoCo
1 and put a CoCo 3 into it, but then I was informed that the white case CoCo
1's are pretty collectible, so instead I decided to use a grey case CoCo 1
for the project (of course I'll be painting it white)... I haven't gotten
around to doing this yet - but it's planned.
JohnT